New Student Enrollment

Mon, 03/06/2017 - 4:13pm

Welcome to Ellicott Mills Middle School. The following documents are required for registration and enrollment:

  • Parent/Legal Guardian Photo ID
  • Signed original current lease or deed, or if newly purchased, the signed settlement document for your new home
  • Current utility bill with name and address (non-cellular telephone, gas and electric, cable bill); can be submitted 40 days after moving into your new home.
  • Student’s proof of birth (birth certificate, physicians certificate, hospital certificate, birth registration)
  • Proof of parental relationship, custody or legal guardianship
  • Student’s current proof of immunizations
  • Student’s most recent grade report – transcript from previous school
  • Documentation of Special Education (IEP), 504, Psychological report, or related services

You can download our basic registration forms if you prefer, or you can complete them when you come for your appointment.

Once you have the required documents, please contact our Student Services Secretary, Ellen Rice by email: to schedule an appointment.

If you are moving out of the area, please make sure to contact our office to let us know. If you are moving within Howard County, you will need to contact the new school and provide your new residency documents and complete a Change of Address Form and a Request for Records Transfer Form. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the school.