Did your student attend a Howard County school last year and you have relocated to the EMMS service area?

Wed, 07/24/2019 - 11:46am

The process is as easy as 1, 2, 3:

  1. Click to download the Change of Address and Phone Number form.

  2. Complete the form, gather mentioned documents, and scan entire packet. Then email the packet to our Registrar, Ms. Rice (ellen_rice@hcpss.org)

  3. Once received, Ms. Rice will follow up with any additional questions or needs.