All the proceeds (100%) for this event will benefit activities and athletic programs that benefit students at Howard High School. The Lions Pride booster club is a 503(c) non-profit, all volunteer parent organization.
If you are interested in being a vendor at our event, please click here to complete the online application. Click here and scroll to the bottom for cost information.
We will contact you in the coming weeks to confirm your acceptance. We reserve the right to accept a limited number of vendors selling the same type of products. Only one direct sales vendor per product line will be invited to participate in the event. Selection will be determined on a first sign up basis.
Once notified of your acceptance, you will be given a link to make an online payment. Vendor spaces are $40 plus a $2 transaction fee. ONLY online payments will be accepted. Application fee is non-refundable if vendors are not able to attend the event.
Location: Howard High School
8700 Old Annapolis Road
Ellicott City, MD 21043
Date: October 5, 2019
Time: 10 am to 3 pm
GENERAL RULES AND INFORMATION:
• Exhibitors must provide their own display/booth materials/equipment, to include tables, chairs, cloths, backdrops, etc.
• 115 spaces, approximately size 8' x 8’
• Limited spaces with electricity ($5 fee) are available on a first-applied basis. Extension cords are not provided.
• Vendors handle their own sales, including tax collection, and obtaining a Maryland Retail Sales Tax License.
• Set up is Saturday from 7:30 - 9:30 am. Breakdown is from 3-4 pm only. Volunteers will be available to help.
QUESTIONS? Email Janet Drnach @ HHSartsfestival@gmail.com