About Our School
School Improvement Plan
Indoor Environmental Quality
Curriculum & Academics
Enrollment & Registration
Policies & Procedures
School & Bus Locator
MHHS Announces Course Placement Audition Information
Fri, 12/20/2019 - 2:21pm
Audition Information for Performing Arts Department
Course Placement Audition Information
1. Incoming 9th graders- Submit a video audition to
by January 24th.
2. Rising 10th -12th graders- If students have completed Theatre 1 or were involved in a Hebron production, they can be waived into Musical Theatre Ensemble or Theatre Company.
3. Information available online at
4. Questions- contact Kathryn Carlsen at
1. All students (incoming 9th graders and rising 10-12) audition on February 3rd and 5th from 2:15-5:00pm in the auditorium.
2. Questions- contact Jen DiPietro at
1. All incoming 9th graders audition on February 5 from 4:00-9:00pm in the band room.
2. Information available online at
3. Questions- contact Joe Fischer at
1. All incoming 9th graders audition during their school day at their middle school the week of January 21st.
2. Questions- contact David Shumway at
1. Audition information will be coming soon.
2. Questions- contact Kathryn Carlsen at
EMMS Eagle News - November 22, 2020
Sunday, November 22, 2020 - 7:35am
EMMS VIRTUAL ART GALLERY
Sunday, November 22, 2020 - 7:27am
Parent-Teacher Conference Support
Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 11:29am
EMMS Eagle News - November 13, 2020
Friday, November 13, 2020 - 8:53pm
EMMS Eagle News - November 6, 2020
Friday, November 6, 2020 - 12:48pm
EMMS Eagle News - 10/30/2020
Saturday, October 31, 2020 - 4:43am
EMMS Eagle News - 10/23/2020
Friday, October 23, 2020 - 6:53pm
EMMS Media Specialist, Ms. Batelka, will be hosting a VIRTUAL Canvas Parent Night
Friday, October 16, 2020 - 3:41pm
EMMS Eagle News - 10/16/2020
Friday, October 16, 2020 - 3:35pm
3 Hour Early Dismissal - Friday, October 16th
Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 3:39pm
View All News